McNally Community Center, formerly McNally School, is a volunteer run community center providing programs and rentable space for area residents.
McNally School opened in 1947. It continued to serve several communities in the area until 1989. The school was named for Dr. G. F. McNally, Minister of Education for the Province of Alberta.
The school is located at the intersection of Township Road 8-2 and Range Road 21-1.
Our address is 210075 Township Road 8-2, Lethbridge County, T1K 8H3.